Whether it’s for a holiday party, a special occasion, or a last-minute “Want to meet for drinks?” invitation, you don’t want to have to fuss over your outfit.
With the hustle and bustle of life, you want to be able to open your closet and effortlessly pull together a memorable outfit that matches—and showcases—your style personality, right? Then all that’s left is hair and makeup, and you’re out the door.
Are you wondering if it could be this easy? Let me help!
Here are some elegant, festive outfit recipes that will keep you true to your style.
1. Reveal your dramatic style. Pick the brightest, boldest tunic top you own, and pair it with a leather skinny pant, a dark ankle-length jean, or a metallic legging. Throw on your most classic pumps, and call it party time.
2. Reveal your classic style. Black and white is always right. Gather your prettiest black and white items and mix and match pieces to see what plays well together. It could be a long black pleated skirt with a white satin blouse, or a column of black separates with a white wool coat or a black tuxedo pant with a fine silk and cashmere top. There you have it: a timeless look that’s always in style.
3. Reveal your funky style. Dress up distressed jeans with patterned or colorful pumps. Add a white silk blouse, and wear it open at the neck to show your statement necklace, dancing in the light. You’ll be dancing, too!
4. Reveal your feminine style. Wear separates in soft, blush tones. Mix up the fabrics to combine shiny finishes and matte surfaces for a lush look. Add your vintage diamonds. Absolutely irresistible.
5. Reveal your bohemian style. Layer a long ruffled sheer floral print dress over an above-the-knee slip. Add black fringed booties and chandelier earrings. Add one more favorite accessory. Your fashion statement is free and full of expression.
6. Reveal your minimalist style. Wear a black turtleneck, cigarette pants, and pointy-toed kitten heels and take the stage. Sometimes less is much, much more.
7. Reveal your creative style. Pull out a silk kimono and wear it with a slim-fitting turtleneck and patterned pants. Add fabric flats and a painted leather purse. You’re a pro at mixing prints, so go for it. Everyone will want to know more about you.
8. Reveal your glamorous style. Think movie-star glamour and pull out a faux-fur coat or cape to wear over a sultry red dress. Add hot-pink lipstick or a shade of red lipstick that blends with—but doesn’t match—your scarlet ensemble. Wear nude pumps to keep attention on your face. Heads will be turning.
9. Reveal your alluring style. Pull out a black leather pencil skirt. Add fishnet stockings and cheetah-print heels. Wear a sheer, billowy blouse with gathered cuffs. Add a couple of cocktail rings. It’s a look that exudes confidence.
10. Reveal your ’60s style. Wear high-waisted palazzo pants with a close-fitting short-sleeved angora sweater. Tie a small, subtly patterned silk scarf at the neck. Stack on bracelets or bangles. Be willing to share your Frank Sinatra playlist at the party.
Do you feel like your personal style is a combination of one or two of these looks? It’s not uncommon. I’d love to help you create outfits that not only match your style but also allow you to enter a room feeling like your best.
Call me – let’s chat about a service that’s right for you!